LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

Yeah!

I love that smooth graphics in this video, it makes me love every movie. Sounds are not that bad, but I would like voices to be real or just a bit more realistic. Whole movie is a nice piece of work, so keep it up!

9/10
5/5

MasterLock responds:

Thanks!

The Octahedron The Octahedron

Well....

I alway knew that mathematicians got magical powers like talking with birds or making piece of paper flying :D anyway it's a nice video. I like graphics and sound effects. Keep it up!

Spares Spares

Anyone else wants a drink?

That is some cool stuff! I love that video!
Edd keep it up!

10/10
5/5

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Nice!!

I'll start like this...10 out of 10, 5 out of 5! Firstly, it's original, secondly, the graphics are AWESOME! I like when people are doing good jobs, I also like the message of this movie...School is bullshit...really. WELL DONE MATE!

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Awesome!

I completely love it! The graphics are...are BEST! Respect for authorof this movie! 5/5 10/10

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

OMG!

That was funniest video I've ever seen on NG. I like the "language" in it, I think the best thing was "Snake, when I was a little girl...*POW!*...Awesome, let's` go!" LOL, that killed me. 10/10! Well Done!

Bad Baby Bad Baby

That was...

Weird, Violent and Scary...What was that all about? It really shocked me, but it still got some sense. Every single scene had different deaths, I think...author tried to show us that world is...bad. Typical.

I Am Resident Evil I Am Resident Evil

Nice!

Good work, i like the graphics, well done! 10/10

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

The first one!

The first video i've watched from this series was...2! That's why i like it so much! 10/10!

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

I love it

My favourite part from the series, the cool thing is that you can see the game boxes :D LOL! 10/10..